Tuesday, November 2, 2010

How can help our world using motorcycle instead of cars..

Most of the people in world are using motorcycles instead of cars. There are lot of advantages of motorcycles against the cars. The main advantage of motorcycles less expensive, minimize traffic in the road, and less carbon monoxide. Now I'm in the Philippines most the people using motorcycles because easy to learn how to ride it and can overtake a huge traffic problem in our country. I will post some images our country facing huge traffic problem everyday and till now our government has no solution for that.Even now in Manila capital of the Philippines using number coding scheme it still no effect for traffic.


So my purpose why I'm promoting motorcycle to my fellow Filipinos to help the Philippines to minimize Traffic and Pollutions. Now I'm starting not to use my car and use my New Mio Yamaha Motorcycle, it like a scooter easy to drive because it has only single speed accelerator motor even if you're girl you can learn easily. But see to it you following the safety measures in driving a motorcycle. First you must wear a safety gears: like Helmet for protection for your head and jaw.


Hello its me riding my Yamaha Mio Sporty Motorcycle early in the morning
Behind that is the main road of Ledesma st. Iloilo City, Philippines the road is clear on vehicles because the image was taken around 7 in the morning, you can encounter a huge traffic around 1030 am to 4 pm.

this my car Nissan bravado
but i still prefer to use my motorcycle than my car, it because of the huge traffic problem in our City.



Advantages of Motorcycles:
1: Easy to Ride
2: Less Expensive
3: Less pollutions
4: Minimize sizes in the roads cause traffic


Disadvantages of Motorcycles:
1: Less protections in road accidents
2: When rain comes got wet ( but riders can use rain coats )
3: Number of people that you can ride it
4: Limited space for carrying loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment